July 9, 2004

***Warning!! Grousing and Whining ahead ***

Hello all. So I am not in a very cheerful mood lately! I want my husband home sooner rather than later. Right now it looks like later for no understandable reason at present. I have been around the Army long enought to know it's a logistical thingy but right now I really don't give a flyin flip!!

A good portion of 2/3 is already home or coming this week. We were told that the guys have finished thier vehicles and would get pushed up. NOW it looks like they will have to sit around doing NOTHING for another whole week to 10 days. Of course it's subject to change. Our BN CO wife says to try to assuage everyone's frayed,last nerves with the fact that Kuwait is safer than Iraq and it's only a few more days. Well thanks so much!

I already KNOW THAT! HOWEVER, that doesn't change the fact that they are sitting in Kuwait doing nothing. This is always the hardest part of the whole deployment anyways and it's even harder when you get to see everybody else's loved ones here. Not to mention the fact that her hubby's already HOME!

I am soooooooooo tired of all this. AND to top it all off Timothy hasn't called in two weeks! Sometimes I really wonder what the L-d is trying to do in our lives. He is always one of the last ones home -- the joys of being a mechanic and a good soldier -- just once it would be nice to get a break! I don't want to be the strong one anymore.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)