October 21, 2007

Home based business?

Ok all you creative people - I need some thoughts, input, help here!

Prayerfully hubby will get promoted next month but in the meantime we could use a little extra moolah around here! I would like to have a home based business that is lucrative and different (No I don't necessarily want to do home based parties - I've tried some of those companies in the past) - what I really love to do is crafts and decorating! I have done decorating for other people in the past - weddings, parties, Farwells (military), barracks rooms, Chapel events, even a military ball - and have been told that I have a knack for it. If you ask me to help you with a decoration issue I can come up with 2-10 different ideas fairly soon!

So how do I turn that into a business that will still leave me time to homeschool, be in PWOC & FRG, etc?

Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)