February 15, 2008

Bezerkley....

Have any of you seen the recent feud going on in Berkeley CA? Where the leftist group called Code Pink blocked the entrance to a Marine recruiting station (officer one by the way which means you must be a college grad...) and the city let them?! It's been all over some boards I vist.

These women who appear to be hippy's from the 60's who did way to much drugs and now are influencing others are so virulently opposed to anything other than their own thoughts that they can't even allow others to have their rights! (http://www.codepink4peace.org/article.php?list=type&type=3 check their website if you don't beleive me )

Sadding and Maddening all at the same time.

Treason in my book -- and almost anarchy as the police stood by and did NOTHING! Check out http://www.moveonamerica.org/ for more and links to video.

to quote Forrest Gump that's all I have to say about that....

3 comments:

BUSHLOVER said...

just because code pink looked like hippies
doesn't mean they did drugs. i thought being
into illegal drugs is an American thing.
don't tell me your kids, friends of your kids, your
neighbor, your classmates, etc does not smoke
maryjane.

this is America. please deal with it what you see in
Berkeley.

timsarmywifey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
timsarmywifey said...

Since when does living in America mean we must be tolerant of lawlessness, treasonous actions, anarchy or general rudeness? Was code pink showing tolerance towards the Marines who are just doing their job????

As far as drugs.... you're correct I don't know if all of those ladies have done drugs however I do know that I never have and neither have many of my friends. Beleive it or not there is still a large portion of American's who never have and never will!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)