March 22, 2008

My new favorite Magazine.... Life: Beautiful

Check out Life:Beautiful at http://www.lifebeautifulmagazine.com/ it is a beautifully done magazine with articles on all different subjects relating to Christian women! I picked it up just by chance at Barnes & Noble the other day and immediately fell in love! Yummy recipes, crafts, inspirational articles what's not to love? Considering seeing if I can submit an article on being a Christain Army/Military wife in todays world.

You HAVE to visit it at least once...

Anyone wishing to give me a gift.... a subscription would be awesome! ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)