July 5, 2010

Hebrews 12: 1

"But this is what I want to say -- look up, right now. Take your eyes off this page and look up. Miss James, I think, will be right near you. She will give you this letter and, from what I know, will wait for you to read it. She will wait. She will keep watch. And others too. You are not alone. We are all around you, dead and living. Look up ---" (Will Fitch to Emma upon his Death in The Postmistress)


"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us...."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)