November 9, 2017

Stubborn Love ....

Hi All!! It's me again finally.

 What a couple of years (yikes!) it's been since my last post on here. We've moved - again -, a few of our chicks have flown the nest, hubby is closer to retirement, and a whole bunch of other things!

 I hope to get back to this blog on a regular basis in the coming days but for now I wanted to share a guest post I recently wrote for the National Military Family Association (NMFA) please have a look-see by following the link below and then tell me what you think .....

 Is stubbornness important in marriage?

NMFA Blog Military Marriage



Is Stubbornness Key to a Strong Military Marriage? One Spouse Says YES!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)