July 6, 2004

Computer Woes

Sorry about that........I am having issues with my computer! AAGH one more reason I miss Timothy. He's the computer guru in our house not me. So my posts may be sporadic for a little while.
I am so tired of doing all this on my own.

Went to see the fireworks the other night and they were good-short but good. At least it stopped raining long enough for us to see them and not get soaked.
I need to take the car in to get the oil changed today but I'm not sure it's gonna happen. I'm tired and need to clean house, have a hair appointment this afternoon and I want to scrapbook. The kiddos are all wanting to go to Vaction Bible School next week so I many have to wait until then.
Haven't heard anything from Timothy in the last week or so. They are all supposed to be in Kuwait though. Hoping my new dress, etc gets here before him! I would like to wear it to the welcome ceremony.
I will try to post more this evening!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)