July 3, 2004

Decorating

Welcome home decorations are popping up like crazy here in Dulles. Finally! I admit most of them my neighbor and I put up yesterday but they look wonderful if I do say so myself!

We put flags and yellow ribbons on the trees around our green space, yellow ribbons on the trees lining the main entrance and made a big ribbon/heart cup art sculpture on our fence. The cup art also says "1 AD Home at Last". We have also been busy decortaing the inside of the stairwells.

I think it took people this long to decorate because we wanted to be sure that our guys/gals are really coming home this time! So far so good....



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)