December 9, 2007

Brrrr - Baby it's Cold outside...

It's 13 degrees and icy! Ok so I realize that's not to bad if you live in Alaska but KS with wind chill it's quite chilly!

Supposed to be this way the next few days. We were to go to church this morning and a home tour on post today (which I love doing) but I don't think we're going anywhere. Roads are icy and not cleared - don't feel like sliding around. DD #2 has a 4-H meeting this afternoon so we'll see how things are for that - we all have one tomorrow night again we'll see what things are like. Hopefully it warms up a bit for ds's paper route tomorrow - hubby to go to work. For now we will probably just have our normal tea time breakfast and watch movies and play games.

Brrr....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)