December 28, 2007

Computer issues, life in general

So we took our main computer in today as we've picked up some adware along the way and it keeps jumping from the website we want to ones we don't (thankfully we already have a filter installed so most won't show) now we won't have it for at least 3-4 days but hopefully it will be all fixed and we won't need a new one.

Still trying to figure out a job for me that will pay sufficently yet I won't have to be out to much. Being an Army spouse I don't want to be gone to much and then hubby redeploy, etc,etc. However I may see what I can find for the present and cross the deployment bridge when we get to it again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)