January 30, 2008

We will dance.....

On streets that are golden....

We did a worship and praise dance to this song at Fall Focus which also incorporated sign language. It was amazing and such a blessing to the ladies! Well the Fort Leavenworth ladies asked us to come up on the 29th and perform but most of our ladies couldn't so we went over last Thurs and taught them and then myself and one other lady helped actually perform on Tuesday. It was a lot fo fun and such a blessing again both to the ladies in the performance and those watching!

We also stayed with my friend Kristin and her kiddos so while we got stranded by winter weather an extra day it was ok and fun for the kids and us to catch up.

2 comments:

T'Ilia said...

harumph...and this couldn't wait until I got there (joking!)

wish I could have seen the performance

T'Ilia said...

harumph...and this couldn't wait until I got there (joking!)

wish I could have seen the performance

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)