May 5, 2008

Graduation update

Sara's graduation was beautiful and I thought it was so cool to see 15 families talk about what the Lord's leading means to them, about our young people being willing to stand up for God in our culture today. Tim managed to make everyone cry because he was in uniform, talking about our life and his time with/away from Sara and was crying --- as he puts it "I was fine til I stood up"...I didn't speak, hadn't prepared anything. We had lots of family show up --- although for once the Massie side outnumbered the Cook side! ;) Sara wants to have a small party at the house next weekend with the graduates and friends.

What a beautiful competant young woman she has become.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)