September 14, 2008

"Our State Fair, Is a great State Fair..."

Ok so I didn't go today being as Noah has been wheezing and it was very windy and I've been coughin too; nevertheless that song has been rolling around in my head! (Theme from Roger & Hammerstein's "State Fair").

Jessica and Meghan did their speech again today at the State Fair in Hutchinson and they got a blue! Yeah girls.... their's was more informative then how to and this year they were looking for how to's.... Jessica also got a blue ribbon on her photo and it was selected for the Kansas 4-H Foundation (means it will travel to the banks in Dickinson County, around the State and possibly be published in the 4-H Journal). Tim and the three older kiddos went and I think they had fun, I know last time we were here it was a good fair. Til next year ....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)