FOR TODAY: November 10th, 2009
- Outside my window... grey and chilly looking but it's supposed to be 60 today, wish the leaves would've stayed on the trees longer!
- I am thinking... that I need to finish this and move on, that our rat terrier is spoiled.
- I am thankful for... Coffee from my hubby this morning (he's on leave)
- From the learning rooms... HAVE to get the school records caught up and College transcripts for the girls done (AAAH!)
- From the kitchen... hmmm, cereal for breakfast - chicken chili for lunch, need to make a grocery and menu list and make bread.
- I am wearing... jammies (blush) - In & Out AZ tee and flannel pants with eldest dd's slippers!
- I am creating... this post at the moment! :)
- I am going... to call Julie today and schedule Jessica's senior photos!
- I am reading... Be Still and know that I am God by Amy & Judge Reinhold which Shellie Kelly gave me at PWOC Conference this week, Inkheart and In Every Pew there's a broken heart. Learning, about Lecto Divina always have more than one book going.
- I am hoping... to get those transcripts done today! or at least most of it..
- I am hearing.... my mantel clock chime, dogs toenails on our wood floor, son taking out the trash, and computer chill pad at the moment.
- Around the house... lots to catch up on after conference!
- One of my favorite things... morning snuggles with my 9 yo
- A few plans for the rest of the week: visiting Lebanon KS so Noah can say he too has been to the center of the contiguous United States, grocery shopping, Cowboy Joe party tonight for kiddos, AWANA, babysitting gigs for the girls, scrapbooking??
- Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
Thanks Mandy for the link!
Simple Woman's Daybook Info:http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/