October 1, 2011

31 Days...

This is a challenge given for a bloggy writing assignment! I decided to join because I want to write more on my blog and cause it just sounded like fun! You can find links for all kinds of topics at The Inspired Room ...

I decided to do 31 days of Grace .... I had all sorts of ideas but just couldn't seem to settle on one and the deadline was fast approaching! The past year I read Ann Voskamp's "1000 gifts" and have been truly inspired to look for God's grace more often in my life!

SO ... this month I will be posting daily on the grace I see in my life, posts, photos, maybe even just a quote or a sentence. The point is to post everyday.

I've got more to say today but for now I wanted to get my link going etc .... see ya everyday this month! Right here in the midst of it .... 




4 comments:

Alene said...

Your graphic rocks. Can't wait to read more about grace. I'm a retired military wife, so thank you so much for your families sacrifice for our country. Blessings to you all!

Debbie said...

Grace is my "Word of the Year" meaning that I have been focusing on it for the past several months. I am doing 31 days of forgiveness. I have learned that grace and forgiveness go hand in hand.

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

Fun, I look forward to reading your thoughts.

Anna said...

Wasnt Ann's book life changing?! I bought it and found out my little homeschool girl was getting divorced. Only 4 years of marriage and 23 years old. Wrestling with alot, yet.... grace. look forward to visiting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)