March 26, 2009

Tired

hmmm... so I'm pmsing and that makes everything larger but the reality is I'm tired.

Tired of keep on keeping on.
of never seeing any payoff for what I do
having to repeat myself 5000 times on any given subject (is ANYONE listening to me?)
feeling abandoned in numerous ways
being alone or lonely
praying and seeing no results (and please don't tell me it's all my fault and there's to much sin in my life I need to repent of, not necessarily true) or the exact opposite of what I ask/hope for!
everything being a battle -- it ISN'T for everyone so why is it always around here?
being misunderstood
hoping
fighting with my son
caring



etc...

1 comment:

DeEtta @ Courageous Joy said...

{{{Dear Friend}}} I was thinking of you and checked in to see this. YOu are in my prayers - specifically more than typical today. Wow - that sentence makes no sense at all. ::snort::

Bottom line - Your load is heavy and I'm praying you sense His desire to lighten it for you.

Praying.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)