December 8, 2010

The Worst Christmas Song Ever...

this is the topic on day 3 for the Wives of Faith Blog Carnival I'm participating in... hmmm... I've been mulling this over all day and I honestly can't come up with one particular Christmas song I hate! LOL ... several have been suggested by other bloggers and while I can see their points I still come up with - nope. (although searching for santa on you tube brings up some intersting items!) Although I have to say as I've been typing this one which my 16 year old son just thinks is hilarous and I hate would have to be " The Night Santa went Crazy" by Weird Al Yankovic - nuff said? blech... just .... so now a redeeming quality? hmmm it's a catchy tune? Everyone wants to be appreciated for their work, even Santa. My apologies.... here it is

But I do like this one by Paul Overstreet "How do I wrap my Heart up for Christmas"this is texas swing so if you don't care for steel guitar or fiddles you might want to skip it ;) Joey and Rory have this one too

and anything by George Strait! LOL ...

Yeah I figured out how to add the videos!! (http://www.wivesoffaith.org/christmas-carnival-day-3)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, LOOOOOOOOVE Joey & Rory. Discovered them on Nashville Star a few years ago & I truly truly adore them.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)