May 6, 2011

MIlitary Spouse Appreciation Day...

So, today is the day  for those of you who may not know .... here's a link to the "Official"  proclamation for the day Presidential Proclamation. I changed my header for today too (Thanks to The Patriotic Wife, I hope she doesn't mind my borrowing it til I can figure out how to make my own -- as you can probably tell I'm still learning all the picture goodies! Be sure to check out her site for fun stuff!) ....  and I will be blogging a little later for the Wives of Faith Carnival too! Whoo hoo....

 This is just a quick note to start the day.... but if you know someone who's a military spouse please let them know you appreciate them and all they do even if you don't understand it! Sometimes it may seem like the military gets a lot of recognition but the reality is 1% of our population right now is serving and that means -- they don't and the families usually get even less. Not that our troops or families are begging/asking for it mind you but everybody appreciates a thank you now and again and knowing what they do makes a difference!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)