April 25, 2011

The Old Painted Cottage...

Found this today and I love it! Romantic Prairie Style...
so that's what you call my eclectic cross between old fashioned and beachy?  ok so it's not all me but I love the look and the creativity! Can't wait to try some of it out.....Scroll down and look at her dining room redo!
  
Tres chic and usable too!

And be sure to check out these headboards at Too Much Time on my hands...
     

thinking my boys may have VERY similar ones soon..... how fun!(Tim needs to come home for R&R .... lol.. oh HONEEEEYYYY I have work for you...;) )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)