January 24, 2013

Hello Bloggy Land ....

Check... Check ... 1...2...3... Check ...is this thing on? ... anybody? ... check ....

Yes it's me again .... finally .... I know I've neglected my writing AGAIN ... fits and starts, one step forward two steps back.

So many ideas rattling around in my head to blog about ... so little time ... time wasted ...

I want to say I've been busy, but haven't we all? True we are getting ready to move and I HAVE actually been busy getting our house ready to put on the market - mostly by myself through not fault of hubby's (short notice on orders means you've only got so much time) but we managed. Now to keep it clean and do touch up stuff!

Here's some ideas you may see soon:

  • Fear and what God says about it
  • Our nation (wow there's quite a list contained within that one - gun control, leadership,etc)
  • Health issues (juicing, paleo, organic, sustainability, flu paranoia,etc)
  • Family
  • Choices (again)
  • etc etc
  •  
basically anything that pops into my brain ....

Sometimes I wonder if I should make this more streamlined ... people seem to have success with their blogs when they aren't as eclectic (scattered?) as mine ... hmmmm ....

Anyhow, just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and will hopefully be posting soon! 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Followed you here from www.tolovehonorandvacuum.com -- I have eclectic EVERYTHING. Decorating style, cooking and baking choices, books, music and writing. Makes things tough sometimes ... I can't choose a favorite ANYTHING.

Happy to meet you!

timsarmywifey said...

Happy to meet you too Amy!! Thanks for the comment ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thoughts

“For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for wholeness and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." .... Jeremiah 29:11 (esv)